Often I hear complaints about Pune for not having tasty food..Those who are always in search of tasty food in Pune and want try authentic Puneri food.. Here are some locations where you will definately love to go again and again.
Some Vegetarian food spots in this post. I will surely write for Non vegetarian lovers later.
- Chitale Bandhu Mithaiwale, Bajirao Road – Bhakarvadi is the most famous delicacy there. They have many tasty items like Gulabjam, Dhokla, Jilebi, Farsan etc.
- Purohit sweets, Raviwar Peth – Kaju katli, Bangoli Sweets, Samosa, Laddus and many sweet delicacies.
- Shri Krishna Misal, Tulsi Baug – As far as I know here you will get Pune’s yummiest Misal.. Those who love spicy food.. you will not be disappointed.
- Lunch and Dinner Places –
- Badshahi Dinning Hall, Tilak Road – Authentic maharastrian thali is served here.
- Sukanta Dining Hall, JM Road – They serve Gujrati thali with lots of variety..Daal Bati, Palak/Methi puri, starters, and so on.
- Bakery stuff –
- Kayani bakery, Camp – They have very tasty Mava cakes.
- Santosh Bakery, Ghole Road – Veg Patice, Cream Roll, Muffins, bread are some yummy dishes to eat.
Search for tasty food where you go. It takes you through the city/town.. Gives you glimpse of tradition and culture of inhabitants.. Hope you liked the stuff. 😊