Today I will be sharing the recipe of very famous Rajasthani dish called Daal Bati.
Ingredients : Whole wheat flour, Salt, Corn flour, Turmeric powder, Ghee, Soauf, Ajowan, Tur Daal 1 bowl , Garlic, Tomato, Oil, Hing, Mustard seeds, Coriander leaves, Water
- Take 5 serving spoon whole wheat flour in plate. Mix 2 serving spoon corn flour in it.
- Add 2 tea spoon salt in mixed flour. You can increase salt as per your taste.
- Add Ajowan, Soauf, Turmeric powder in mixture. Then heat 1 small bowl Ghee and add to mixture.
- Now add water to form dough. Dough should be hard, must be made with adequate water.
- Form Baties from that dough as shown below and preheat gas oven.
- Then put Baties in oven, time to time change the position of Baties to bake properly.
- After baking, take bowl of Ghee. Dip the cracked baties in it. Ghee should be soaked inside Bati. Serve the Bati with Daal and Shev. You can prepare Pudina Chatni as well to increase the taste.
You can use cooker if you don’t have gas oven. Try doing this dish today. 😊